Monday, January 07, 2013

Into me I see



And find that...

My body is just a body, not me,

My mind is just projections, filters, time and not me,

Body-mind are just means to experience,

Body slave to mind,

Mind slave to me,

To the experiencer, the witnesser, the seer within,

To whom the dream is no different than perceived reality,

It's all the same,

So reality must be no different than dream,

A dream which is appears soooo real,

So what must be real?

The real must be not be dream for starters!

You shouldn't be able to wake up from real to another real,

The real must be an end in itself, the source, the origin,

That cannot be further unlayered, unearthed, woken off from,

The real must be pure awake-fullness, infinite, complete, total

Without anything in it,

Or pure nothingness,

Because any thing ness can cause sleepiness,

But its not, it's rather pure wakefullness,

So there must be totally nothing,

To qualify for reality.

No comments: