Friday, January 04, 2013

In the game of now


So hard to catch!

So easy to lose,

Yet you relentlessly come again and again,

Passing right through unconscious me,

And I can only think about you,

It's total different ball game,

Where I need not play at all,

Where I need no effort at all,

Where all doing is losing,

And non-doing is the first step,

But non-doing is so hard,

It's like stopping a bicycle with no brakes on it,

It goes on and on,

Trying to find who is peddling the bicycle,

Who is it, is it me unconsciously?

The auto-pilot in me that keeps on peddling!

How do I take control from all the doing?

May be become conscious of what's going on,

And interrupt my doing-self to replace with my conscious-self,

Whenever I can,

To be able to stop and jump into now,

So fleeting,

It's there, it's gone, it comes again and I cannot know it,

Knowing it destroys it,

As knowing is doing!

Non-doing in now is it?

Then I am just my consciousness, is it?

Pure and total.

No comments: