Friday, December 31, 2004

Your Mind and Body is an expression of urges

An ocean of urges inside me. Like all types of fishes swimming in the free ocean. Some irresistable and unstoppable, jumping out of me, like the killer whales arch out of the waters. Some deep, and suppressed lurking on my ocean floor. Some moving up and down with impatience. Some Big like blue whales, some small like tuna, all created by my subconscious. Chaotic playground isn't it? Each trying to fulfill itself. Can I do anything but just help keep them lined up in order and magnitude, and just to be fair with each one? And at the same time be aware that manifesting them is not so culture friendly. And if I don't they eat me inside. Feeling heaving with urges! Like an entire ocean weight in my brain.

Criss-cross they, and override my culture-trained mind and tamed body. Bringing with them, flood of wild thoughts. And I am no longer the human body. Someone has gotten inside me. Body rebels like a caged animal. The superficial culture coats erodes smoothly. And I am naked in my mind. Nothing feels sooooo good. To absolutely act out. Erupting, Expressing, and doing so with intense energy. Which is what the urges are. Energy seeds locked up in you wanting to bloom out.

What is the mind meant for after all? To fulfill all the urges. Any other better pleasurable pursuit than this? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mind is the arms and legs of Soul.