Thursday, December 30, 2004

Tinker with FreeWill?

Am I given freedom of natural thought? Can I pause, play, rewind? No!! What can I do? When I think, is it me who thinks? Who thinks after all? Is it some electron energy level changes in atoms? Or some hyperspace changes within me? How thinking happens? If my conscious will is not involved in that, how can I be free? Else if I am free, then my conscious will has the ability to affect the atoms responsible for thought.

I am free to believe that I am free. But am I really?

There must be some thought-generator mechanism inside us. We just can't be without them. Resorting to all possible meditations to shut up the never-ending clamoring dancing, playing, thoughts. Thought give birth to reality through us. So they have profound effect on us. On what we become. But yet we have not much control except to give context to our thoughts by state of worldly existence. And they start spinning in that color. To aid us deal with things.

It seems thoughts are more powerful than us. We are just executors.

How I can control thoughts? Can they be controlled? Looks like a wild monkey to chase. Who knows!

1 comment:

Hirdu said...

Shall answer this in 2 hrs; why? coz its my free will which is telling me that I am getting late for office ;-)