Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Miracles?


I have seen some things happen in my life, which shake me up.

Like someone showing me clear signs of what to do next, and where to go. And off I went, and found I was being awaited, and without me things were incomplete.

Someone remembering me, and I saw their names in everything I interacted with. And then I found out they did remember with all their heart.

Things went wrong, and haywired with no hope of repair. Only to reveal a greater purpose unfolding. And reminding me of the delusion of right and wrong. Of transitory nature of manifestation.

I wished from my heart if this could happen, and it happened in such way perfect way.

If the feeling is strong enough to be painful and take you to the extent of insanity, it carries the power to get what you want - both good or bad, whatever, the universe doesn't care.

2 comments:

Hirdu said...

Universe do care !! and it cares a lot and thus it moves the molecules in that fashion.

Blue said...

universe yields to the gravity of your feeling, whatever it is.

at the level of molecules or atoms, the hypothetical discrimination of good and bad ceases to exist. no direction is good or bad. but is is.

and the feeling simply guides the molecules in the direction of manifestation.