Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Where am I?


Asking this question to myself all through day brought me back to the present moment every time, and made the moments extremely relishing which otherwise would be lost in thinking over what happened, why it happened, who said what, who did what, why I did that?. It needs a conscious and free-willed decision. To interrupt the play of thoughts, and free up brain cycles. To grab the stolen attention back. Aggressively.

If I don't attend to the present moment, the present moment won't attend to me. And thus I am inevitably missing the life the present moments comes packed with.

Breaking-off the from past, future, and REACTING with the present moment....now! Where I cannot even think I am here, as by then I am not. Simply remind myself that "I am".





No comments: