Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Waiting for the trains of Determinism, Fatalism to crush me over

Lets say determinism, fatalism is the universal truth. Every event in this material universe is already predicted. This would mean that position, and velocity of every fundamental particle (electrons, protons, neutrons) at given point in this universe is pre-determined. They are not free to have a different position, velocity at a given time. That is they are not free at all.

It means thus I am doomed to my destiny. Utterly bound to it. No matter what I do. What I don't do. Where I go. Whatever I think. I will meticulously reel out the destined through me. I can't avoid the eternal inevitability. However I may fight it. Deny it. Try to stop it. What is destined to happen will happen. And I with all my agreements or disagreements will only help the eternal destiny manifest its plan.

Some higher intelligence, processes have even determined my free-will. My intentions, inclinations, thoughts are pre-determined by some pre-pre-past. The free-will I experience is just superficial. Illusion.

What can I do?

Thus karma is something that I am pushed into. Pushed to intend good, bad, or nothing in my illusionary free-will.

What can I do?

Than just wait to be crushed by the fatal-train.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are free to be aware my friend...
Chameli