Saturday, February 19, 2005

Who we are?

Inside everyone is hidden a reptalian, mammalian, barbaric beast. Making 90% of the human iceberg. The rest 10% is sweet civilization coating. Taming the beast. But the beast is there lying dormat, untamed. Regress to it and you shall become it. Talk to the beast in others and they shall respond! In both good and bad ways. Its waiting for expression. Being overridden way too much by superfical human civilization.

Reminds me of Carl Jung's Collective Unconscious. [Read it if you haven't]

This beast within is responsible for most of our decisions. The minds are slave to it. Just like feathers to birds.

6 comments:

Hirdu said...

Looks like you have either seen Constantine or read the review...

Blue said...

I haven't known about constantine..
Now I am curious!

It was just an insight that occured to me in higher state.

Hirdu said...

Hmmm

http://constantinemovie.warnerbros.com/

Though it exactly doesn't matches your chain of thoughts, but thats the nearest I can associate with...

Donot miss the movie....Go and watch in Theatre to enjoy the effect.

Surendra Pathak said...

Constantine sucked! Old CGI effects, old funda, unnecessary clamor and a chain smoker on top.

Blue said...

aaj shaam ko dekheee
comments soon..

Blue said...

The movie didn't impress me very much. The story was very diffused. The concept based on bible and not universal. And effects were not wow evoking.

If I were to make this movie, then I would illustrate devil and angel within the same human being.